I saw this post from Mr.

I saw this post from Mr. Farlowe.  I have nothing to do with this. I have been a victim of secret intelligence agencies. If you have been paying attention you might be able to guess when I ran afoul of the NIA.  But I am certainly not The Redacted Man.

Originally shared by Hubert Farlowe

I need to know who the person is in the redacted parts of this document. I've gone over it a thousand times and still have no answers.I need your help in this, I'll pick the 5 best answers and send out invite code at 10 am tuesday.....remember there are no wrong answers I just need some input here I'm at a standstill.
#nianticproject  
http://www.nianticproject.com/?id=sc219a

Comments

  1. Can you tell us where you were during the time ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I will some day soon. But I have been on a harrowing journey. Still am on one.  I am not he one you refer to as The Redacted Man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did we see you in a certain youtube video?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm told there might be one with what might be my image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) yes Hubert Farlowe I think there might be, but I was wondering if we have seen Edgar Allan Wright :P  I am still trying to think who he might be ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry JoJo Stratton good question.

    ReplyDelete
  7. no sorries - thank you for the reply : ) and I usually am off on the wrong foot anyway, so any answer is a good thing, I just file it away for when i get to the matching question : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some times the wrong foot depends on what direction your trying to go.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The fever of yesterday has passed, leaving clarity.