Has anybody actually been here?

Has anybody actually been here?  I am detecting the 'Importance of Tunnels.'  The importance of underground areas.  Mines.  Tunnels.  Hidden Cities.  They will be important soon.  My Shaping is to do with things to come.  I was a futurist, but as I realize that there is no such thing as time, I realize that I am an 'alwaysist.'   #ingressreport   #joephilley   #hankjohnson   #Whatisniantic  

http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/featured/britain-secret-underground-city/5162?utm_source=scribol.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=scribol.com
http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/featured/britain-secret-underground-city/5162?utm_source=scribol.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=scribol.com

Comments

  1. Your words are starting to resonate with comments that Jarvis has made. What really is time to someone who can see past it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. when and where were you shaped? why do you state there is no such thing as time. And underground and nameless cities and lost valleys, do you believe the shapers are the Old Ones or somehow connected to them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm I need to look into what tunnels and mines and places I have been to - I grew up in Arizona and studying geology, I have seen a few... and I know youth tend to be drawn to these places - I wonder if that is why so many raves happen in abandoned places like this ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The fever of yesterday has passed, leaving clarity.