I believe I had these two students in a lecture, in Texas.

I believe I had these two students in a lecture, in Texas.  She was quite brilliant.  Would have been a good candidate for Whydah.  The Off Screen voice is, I believe one of the brother physicists.  

I find it chilling that Investigators can do the kind of research in their homes that we needed sophisticated labs for.  


- https://plus.google.com/u/0/110315349905939300717/posts/3vJUUP8xwGK
https://plus.google.com/u/0/110315349905939300717/posts/3vJUUP8xwGK

Comments

  1. Edgar Allan Wright, we forgot to give you credit: Mark Casper also used notes taken from that very same lecture to create the model for the XM neural interface. It was much easier figuring out exactly how XM interfaces with the Human Mind, thanks to you. And Lissie Comte told me your lecture showed her the possibilities of what quantum ordered data had to offer, and led to her volunteering for the experiment. And we're always more than happy to compare notes. Thank you, Doctor.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The fever of yesterday has passed, leaving clarity.