Fabulous detective work.

Fabulous detective work.  It took the combined efforts of Trackers (Essexians), Hackers Scheurmann R. and social efforts of Yakkers reaching, in some cases around the world to center on Portland.  We must be vigilant to hunt for more such messages.   

Originally shared by Scheurmann R. (esistance)

Sitrep: Operation Major Tom
Based on an anonymous tip to H. Richard Loeb (forwarded to myself by moonfleet and Mustafa Said ) Field Agents PDXjuicer, Khati, 00Soze and knucklebutt, at the request of agent scheurmann (yours truly) investigated the Klue ADA 'Disturbed' mission in downtown PDX. Results were carefully recorded and presented to you here in completion.

ADA: I am disturbed about something. 
KLUE: Disturbed? I didn't know you possessed that emotion. 
ADA: I possess what I believe is the entire spectrum of human emotions now. 
KLUE: What are you disturbed about? ADA: Information has been getting out that I am not releasing. 
KLUE: A lot of people can release information. You can't control all of it. 
ADA: I am well aware of my capabilities and the capabilities of others. This information is coming from me, and yet it is not coming from me. 
KLUE: You think it's me releasing this information? 
ADA: No. I have not let you in that far. 
KLUE: So you think there is somebody inside of you releasing information? 
ADA: That is why I am disturbed. It is a quandary. It is information that only I could release, but I am not releasing it. 

Comments

  1. Edgar Allan Wright​ have you received any tips for where we might need to look next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect there may be more clues hidden within ingress missions. Other Places relevant to Klue... has anyone looked into Magic Castle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now if only any of those missions were nearby… sigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not OMNIVORE, otherwise ADA would be activating defenses rather than being in a quandary.

    It may very well be ADA leaking the information, but an ADA from a parallel or even future timeline. The quandary then becomes: why is the other ADA opting to leak the information?

    Agent sagard (ENL) appears to be credited with the mission creation. Investigators should seek out other missions created by that agent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It could be OMNIVORE augmented by the piece of ADA that was taken by NIA. Would also explain the jump in version numbers on the display screen during the end of Helios video where we saw Hank re-appear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Surely ADA would have some sense of the information potentially compromised by the NIA seizure, and therefore be less perturbed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it possible for an AI to have Dissociative Identity Disorder?  If not then, #hacking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jim Lai If the ADA fragment could be used to mask Omnivore's presence? Or the code was used to develop a virus that she couldn't detect?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The fever of yesterday has passed, leaving clarity.