I would be lying if I was to say that I am not concerned about this.


I would be lying if I was to say that I am not concerned about this. It will be showing at 6PM Pacific time.  Already I have bad indications that I am being hunted.  I do not know by whom, but I intend to be there.  

Originally shared by Behind The Scanner

Behind The Scanner is excited to announce that we have secured Dr. Edgar Allan Wright as a special guest joining us live Thursday May 21st, 2015 @ 9:00pm EDT (-4 GMT). You will be able to watch the interview with Dr. Wright and our other guests here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFNuM2zAVx4

Dr. Wright is the founder of Operation Essex - a group of agent investigators seeking the truth about the Niantic Project and world of XM. We at #BTS are grateful for his acceptance of our invitation in spite of the personal risk it exposes him to. We hope this interview will further the truth about the Niantic Project, its members, and XM by providing unparalleled access to a man with unique knowledge of it all. 

To watch more agent interviews and our special BTS episodes, follow us on YouTube at http://youtube.com/behindthescanner and on Google+ at http://plus.google.com/+BehindTheScanner.

#MeridianProject #BehindTheScanner #Ingress #Enlightened #Resistance #BTS Ingress

Comments

  1. Stay safe and thank you for agreeing to be on the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm under the impression that there will be an interview, but the conclusion will be interrupted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only speculated as to what secrets you might be planning to reveal tonights on Behind The Scanner​​. NOW might be a good time to share any critical TRUTHS before, dare I say it's to late. (edit) After all it seams logical, if your being hunted to prevent you from divulging secrets, if the secrets are in the wild is there a need to hunt and prevent said release?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It could be that glyph hacking has skewed my logic synapses.😉✌💚

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikolas Moore Idk where he is. Not me man :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really admire your courage, be safe Edgar Allan Wright

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edgar Allan Wright​ can you share or at least HINT who it is you feel is hunting you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for being on the show - hope you are alright

    ReplyDelete
  9. That disguise was a little scary Edgar Allan Wright​ you almost looked Alien.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liking a glowing figure of XM energy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very interesting interview Edgar Allan Wright, thanks for doing it and as always, I hope you are safe and well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The fever of yesterday has passed, leaving clarity.