A number of Essexians as well as newer investigators have asked my opinion on how Big Mattie should decide on the...

A number of Essexians as well as newer investigators have asked my opinion on how Big Mattie should decide on the box. As, of course, Essex is, by its very nature and investigation and exploration group that remains faction agnostic, I would not be disposed to venture an opinion if, indeed I even have one. All that I can say is, 'may the right thing happen' and that all of us should watch developing events very closely. A prime moment is coming.

Comments

  1. Dr. Edgar Allan Wright, Matt Stevenson and I have been trying to contact you for a while now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's certainly not expected you would necessarily dictate the correct answer, but still would really really like to have the opportunity to get any additional info you may have. If theres challenges in this perhaps any relevant info may sent to me another way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to see the outcome of this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'may the right thing happen'. This makes it sound like it is a dice roll either way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edgar Allan WrightPerhaps being neutral is the answer, to not open the box rather face the consequences?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about we run dark xm experiments on it.  See what happens when it's bursted, ultra striked, and then frakked. #science

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edgar Allan Wright​ you are absolutely right . Don't take sides. Just wait for it to unfold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I know the event is over but I also know you know way more than you let on. Very disappointed with the Niantic researchers overall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The fever of yesterday has passed, leaving clarity.