I realize that I have not properly responded to the October 21 question of the day and I realize that it is a bit of...

I realize that I have not properly responded to the October 21 question of the day and I realize that it is a bit of a trick question. Put simply:
"Shapers and N’zeer were able to transgress our reality more freely" is the most direct, correct answer. That having been said, the other three answers were results of the preceding.

I would love to hear from those who think it was 'something else?' What else could it have been?

Comments

  1. I had picked "Our ability to contact or interface with Shapers or N'zeer increased" on the poll, but what you said about that being a direct result of the preceding makes sense. The Other option that wasnt on the poll which seemed plausible was that it was shielding us from the effects of Dark XM or perhaps another form of Exotic Matter more rare but dangerous.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The fever of yesterday has passed, leaving clarity.