PAC has asked me to supply him with questions of the day on the Investigate Ingress page, as he is heavily engaged...

PAC has asked me to supply him with questions of the day on the Investigate Ingress page, as he is heavily engaged on other matters (he declined to say what those are) and he remembers that I used to pose questions to the Essex Community. Fascinating question about the narrator of the Howcraft document... I have my theory, but I'll save it for later. At the moment, unknown Narrator is winning, but I look forward to your responses.

Comments

  1. I would be interested in what these questions entailed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking up the question of the day - I love how they act as seeds to grow discussion - we should have a feature that is the "forgotten" Person of the day and ponder what they are up to and how they fit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the above! Not play the theme for "highlander" here, but Hank has always struck me to be more than he seems- a prince of the universe perhaps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly...all as one which really seems to fit the manifestations, dreams, and actions over the last few years.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The fever of yesterday has passed, leaving clarity.