I am attempting to talk flint dille into Livestreaming the RPG Remote Participation device, but as he is somewhat...

I am attempting to talk flint dille into Livestreaming the RPG Remote Participation device, but as he is somewhat inept with such things, I'd suggest having other operatives covertly doing it. Apparently, he is going to be monitoring it, but no DMing it. Colleagues I have spoken to who knew him in the TSR days said gaming with him is reckless and dangerous, though entertaining. He said he might do some Lore Mastering.

We'll see how that goes. Meanwhile, on a more ominous note, it seems that a great deal will be revealed at Camp Navarro. The most complex event since 13MAGNUS on some fronts. We will see.

Comments

  1. So he's a "rat bastard gm?" I'm so going to play at his table!

    5 bux on who will die first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully theres no backstabbing in this boardgame...Munchkin comes to mind...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll have to be careful not to accidently summon the great old ones in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mario Valenzuela II Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

    In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

    Requisite crying laughter faces: 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy Something Cthulhu: [Screams in Spanish]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brandon Downey I laughed like a crazy at that, good thing I'm alone 😂😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lore Mastering.... can not wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sven W​, #luminescentHeart missions hold special events such as your own RPG experiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mario Valenzuela II no, because I dont want enl Symbols in my stats page

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is going to be something we can participate in from home?

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's was alot of fun . And I would love to play it again at home or the next anomaly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The fever of yesterday has passed, leaving clarity.