It has occurred to me that remote participation will be most effective if Essex members connect with Agents who are...

It has occurred to me that remote participation will be most effective if Essex members connect with Agents who are actually going to be present at the Anomaly. To that effect, I have contacted flint dille, but he seems to be avoiding me. Of course, I am aware that I have innocently and unwittingly put him in jeopardy in the past, but it seems unlikely that he will experience any danger at 13MAGNUS: REAWAKENING. The idea is to use him like a walk-in. It seems that it would be best if we each have our own contact in the camp to continually update us on what is happening at 13M:R.

This promises to be a most... I will not use the word I was going to use -- illuminating experience.

Comments

  1. Looking forward to it! 🕵️I'll be with Team Resonessence​

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for it! Well done Edgar Allan Wright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckily this communication is already well underway! We've been connecting on-site participants with global investigative chat rooms. Take a look at the post below for more information. Technically the global chat is not literally Essex, but many Investigators are in both...

    plus.google.com - Announcing #13MagnusReawakens Event & Global Chat #ViridCascadia agent +Matt ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have chats set up but I also have to wonder if we are going to be allowed to pick our partners.... Or if it will be determined by who signed up

    ReplyDelete
  5. This gets more intriguing every day..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ishira Tsubasa that sounds kinky in a different context.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mario Valenzuela II​ lol I swear it was unintentional

    ReplyDelete
  8. Matt Stevenson so the 13 Magnus Reawakens world broadcast is where we can chat during the event?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will also be available to connect to Essex during the event.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alastair Gilfillan​ discovered some interesting intel during my #nl1331 encounter, please message me as this could be deadly in the wrong hands. #13magnus

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The fever of yesterday has passed, leaving clarity.