It is a bit out of character for me, but I've developed a curious fascination with the murder of Ken Owens.

It is a bit out of character for me, but I've developed a curious fascination with the murder of Ken Owens. Mind you, as I was excluded from the Niantic Project itself, I do not believe I ever met the man, but I do believe I met Jay Phillips. Do we know what he looks like? Has he killed anybody other than Jarvis and the woman who may or may not have been Catalina? Do we know for certain that he has ordered the death of anybody? I am trying to summon this from my memory.

I am trying to either rule him in or out of the murder of Ken Owens. The thing that rattles around in my mind is 'why the staging of the body at Kennedy Center.' Do any of those on the suspect list have a history of staging murders?

Pardon me. It seems like I've asked a lot of questions. Feel free to answer as many as you want.

Comments

  1. Edgar Allan Wright​ It was my understanding that the woman with Roland Jarvis​​ was Marla, while Catalina make the emergency call from the shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ken Owen never bothered himself with wetwork. He was the narrative management guy. The one in charge of restructuring the large-scale media image of the world of Ingress and XM.

    Phillips was the one who got down and dirty, who made the dark calls that ended lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mustafa Said​ maybe Ken threatened to change the narrative

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only other person that Jay Phillips killed himself was to my knowledge Kaoru Wong, the technician at HAZDATA. Regarding order of death he ordered Mary Niven to go after H. Richard Loeb and Klue S. He has ordered 855 to kill Devra Bogdanovich and Hubert Farlowe. He also assigned Robert “Bobby” Ferris to go after Devra Bogdanovich and Samuel Rosier to “look after” Hank Johnson.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As reported before by H. Richard Loeb, we can see that Jay Phillips was concerned about someone who had (maybe) worked with him. He refers to that person as "snake" which could suddenly attack him at any time. I don't know who this person is, but I think that Phillips may be involved in an assassination in order to keep himself safe.
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/4rAb_emVeb5X_F8sQCr1tFO0gm9Tch9NK_w3kkn3vqOrZPdwgO6LBENJOfSxt9BXieAHgHV9OkTnbB1jxqb8zSabbzJ9dkCTjrU=s0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa or to divulge it, which would be even worse

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The fever of yesterday has passed, leaving clarity.