I can not tell you what the source of my information is, but it seems that Misty, Akira, the Acolyte, PAC and Devra...

I can not tell you what the source of my information is, but it seems that Misty, Akira, the Acolyte, PAC and Devra are converging on San Francisco to get to the bottom of the murders of Calvin and Jay Phillips. All of them have bits and pieces of the puzzles. If you can not be there, contact somebody who is. There could be other revelations. I am going to try and be there myself, but if not, I've asked a friend to do my bidding.

Comments

  1. Also... Ask them, if they can to video any conversations between the aforementioned investigators. I suspect much will be revealed -- and some old mysteries will be solved as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edgar Allan Wright if not, you can go to the Madrid, here we love you and have tipical food for you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be an interesting event. That many people, same goals, in the same place at The same time, something is bound to happen. It is good that they are trying to solve Phillips and Calvin's murders, but caution must be used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be there, maybe I can talk with a few of them..

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be a pleasure to meet you as well Edgar, I do hope you get to come to San Francisco. I know a few agents and myself that would gladly help you with safe passage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do know, that you won't be able to buy a supporter kit anymore, do you? 😆😏

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll also be on site in San Francisco and would be more than happy to help in any way possible. Hope you are able to make it Edgar, as it would be a pleasure to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any chance you guys can bring some extra VR packs so people actually attending can purchase from NIA instead of EBAY? EX05 SF VR packs already on EBAY for 200.00...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Almost more characters present than players atm 😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The fever of yesterday has passed, leaving clarity.