I can not share my reason for asking, but I am now researching Oracles and similar visionary entities.

I can not share my reason for asking, but I am now researching Oracles and similar visionary entities.  I know little of J'inn or other entities in that part of the world... I need to.  I know of Delphi and Amun (Siwah)... Where are other such creatures to be found preferably along Alexander's route.  They might not be known as oracles.  Sacred spots of prophesy.  Places of visions...  Must go now...

Comments

  1. Sadly I'm of little help there but I'm curious where this conversation might lead...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The First & Foremost was talking about this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joseph Smith claimed to have been led by an angel to a hill in upstate New York, where he was shown engraved on plates of gold metal that he transcribed into the Book of Mormon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. St. Malachy claimed to have been granted a vision of the future in 1139 in Rome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In our part of the world prophecy is a day to day thing. Astrology was there for millennia, predicting the destiny of both kings and peasants.

    King Ravana the villain in the Ramayana, who was a genius astrologer himself, is said to have conquered the allegiance of the 9 planatary deities allowing him to change the stars in his favor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daniel Hawley  why would you say that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oracles kprodoqw9open2 doors within time and mind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yik Sheng Lee​​ And a connection to the Israelites/Canaanites is interesting...especially given their connections to Egypt & Osiris.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Edgar Allan Wright  I just realized something.. J'inn... Genies.... are you trying to put the Genie back in the bottle?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The fever of yesterday has passed, leaving clarity.