I had a most peculiar experience during a psychic probing process that I am not at liberty to describe, but will...

I had a most peculiar experience during a psychic probing process that I am not at liberty to describe, but will when the opportunity presents itself. It involved a black vehicle of the past, present and future. I asked if they were talking about NL-1331, which was believed to be infused with the deceased Roland Jarvis' XM. The answer was not clear, but that is my suspicion. If that is true, it would behoove us to explore the past and true nature of 1331 in order to know the future, because the probe indicated that the mystery coach is ‘transitioning.’ I am most curious as to what ‘haunts’ it and what it could become.

Comments

  1. Kinda sounds like the upgrade that November Lima​ is getting after the Omega Mission is over...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have a little fear in the know you are involved in the experiments carried out by NL-1331

    I only hope that your entry into the quantum flux of exotic matter in search of knowledge can bring the biggest benefits of the risks you are running.

    Be careful, H. Richard Loeb , about researchers of PRIME project.
    I do not believe they take a high regard for human life, if this belongs to a "sensitive" that may they wish to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't believe in ghosts, but obviously XM can affect advanced technology (which "haunts" many modern vehicles) and is associated with GPS use.

    My own observations of NL are that it seems to move independently of the accompanying portal, and only when the vehicle is stopped. This makes me think the portal is moved or uniquely attracted by some force or element in the NL that requires the vehicle to be stopped. Maybe it takes a lot of power or concentration to operate.

    I've seen leaked agent-sourced photos of the vehicle where it seems to be using a field or unseen force that causes metal roadsigns to be deflected by it, so maybe a magnetic field?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Houssam Eltouny this is not a relevant comment for this community.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isabel Kessler​​ or NL-1331 could have hit the sign and backed away from it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yik Sheng Lee Interesting take, are you familiar with Joseph Campbell's "Hero With A Thousand Faces?" Maybe he was on to something that we're only just realizing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edgar Allan Wright​ I was recently able to investigate November Lima​ myself and I have given an account of the that experience posted to Essex that I feel that you should very much read

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The fever of yesterday has passed, leaving clarity.