Yik Sheng Lee has informed me that today is my birthday in his time zone.

Yik Sheng Lee has informed me that today is my birthday in his time zone. Given that I am unaware of my actual birthday for reasons that we need not go into here, this is as good a time as any to celebrate it.

Presently, I am endeavoring to make sense of Obsidias' posts. Before I venture an opinion, what do you make of them? It is clear that the times after the Vesuvian Magnus mirror own post Aegis Nova times... But what else are you seeing?

Comments

  1. I'm intrigued by the prospect of a hand guiding these visions rather than mere drift by relationships between the observed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Edgar Allan Wright​

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a long-distance "Happy Birthday" to you from Japan.
    Te deseo toda la felicidad que este dĆ­a pueda traer. ¡QuĆ© tengas un excelente cumpleaƱos! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. ☆.。.:*・ļ¾Ÿ☆.。.Happy birthdayćƒ½(´▽`):*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday (ą¹‘•̀慂•́)Łˆ✧

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone lost the plot and is ad-libbing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edgar Allan Wright​ I turned 30 on Saturday.. but out of curiosity I must ask, how old are you now?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The fever of yesterday has passed, leaving clarity.